Le Soin Noir Lifting Serum
ULTIMATE LIFTING CONCENTRATE
Product Reference # P056226
A lightweight face serum designed to visibly lift the skin for the appearance of a tighter, more sculpted facial contour.
The regenerative properties of Vital Algae help to nourish the face, while also boosting the skin’s defenses over time. With continued use, wrinkles and fine lines are visibly reduced, and the skin’s texture appears firm & more refined.
Le Soin Noir Lifting Serum for the face is formulated with over 95% ingredients of natural origin*. The new packaging is designed to reduce its environmental impact by over 47%**.
- Endowed with millennial Vital Algae's extraordinary life force, this evanescent and lifting formula blends into the skin for a visible tensing action, leaving an absolute feeling of comfort and softness.
- Day after day, the skin's youth is preserved, and signs of aging are visibly reduced: wrinkles are smoothed, the facial contour is reshaped and toned.
- The skin becomes more even and resilient, revealing its original light of youth.
- The Light of Youth Index, developed by Givenchy, measures skin results combining 6 items: skin luminosity, radiance, homogeneity, transparency, smoothness & revitalization.
The Light of Youth increases1:
After 1 month: +38%
After 2 months: +70%
- In the darkness billions of years ago, life emerged for the first time as algae. They have survived ever since, showing an incredible force of resistance by thriving in the most hostile conditions. After 25 years of research, off the coast of Île Grande, Brittany, Givenchy Laboratories discovered the exceptional power of Vital Algae.
- They have accomplished the prowess of decoding and harnessing its secret of longevity: a unique molecular structure combining 4 micronutrients essential to skin youth. Concentrated into a unequally potent Black SapTM, this precious active transmits to the skin Vital Algae's life force restoring cellular communication for optimal protection and correction against the signs of aging.
- Endowed with this precious extract, Le Soin Noir offers ultimate youth efficiency with the most sensorial ritual, revealing the skin's original light of youth.
USE AND TIPS
- 1. Rub hands together and place them like shells on the ears. Close the eyes, breathe deeply and immerse in the Le Soin Noir marine universe.
- 2. Warm a small amount of the formula and inhale the soothing fragrance, inspired by oceans.
- 3. Apply the serum in large smoothing strokes to the entire face from the center outwards and from the bottom upwards.
- 4. Apply gentle pressure in wave movements to make the serum penetrate deeply from the lower part of the face upwards
- 5. Apply gentle pressure with 3 fingertips on meridian points, on the forehead, cheeks, and chin, & the chest.
- +86% smoothing effect2
93% of women find their skin has regained a youthful glow.
95% of women find their skin plumper.
100% of women find their skin texture is refined.
- AFTER 1 MONTH USE5
100% of women find their complexion more luminous.
95% of women find their wrinkles and fine lines smoothed.
97% of women find their skin lifted.
EXCEPTIONAL NATURAL AND SENSORIAL FORMULAS
Le Soin Noir formulas are inspired by nature and elevated by science. Composed of more than 95% of ingredients of natural origin6, the serum's formula offers unmatched sensoriality and ultimate efficiency.
LE SOIN NOIR COMMITMENT
Le Soin Noir product packaging is developed through an eco-design approach, for a sublimated and timeless design limiting its environmental impact.
-47% environmental impacts**
*Compared to previous Le Soin Noir products.
**By MU Cooperative, eco-design agency. Calculation of environmental impacts as an average on key environmental indicators related to climate change, natural resource use, ecosystems, water and human health.
1-Light of youth index on serum - self assessment by scoring by 30 subjects.
2-Self-assessment by scoring by 31 subjects after 2 months.
3-Self-assessment by scoring by 31 subjects – comparison of improvement percentages week 8 vs week 4.
4-Self-assessment by 61 subjects after first application.
5-Self-assessment by 61 subjects after 1-month.
6-In accordance with ISO 16128. Including water. The remaining 5% contribute to the sensory texture of the formula and its integrity.
7-According to local regulations.
8-Compared to previous Le Soin Noir products
9-By MU Cooperative, eco-design agency. Calculation of environmental impacts as an average on key environmental indicators related to climate change, natural resource use, ecosystems, water and human health.