La Collection Particulière – EAU DE PARFUM
Product Reference # P031070
A bouquet of white flowers is carried by the power of Tuberose and textured with the woody elegance of Haitian Vetiver in this nonchalantly sophisticated Eau de Parfum.
La Collection Particulière—fragrances with character
crafted with the greatest distinction.
- Like a free spirit, Désinvolte wanders through the great hall of the Givenchy Hôtel Particulier with an allure combining refreshing lightness with hypnotic irreverence—a charm that is both carefree and ravishing.
- This fragrance delivers a generous bouquet composed of a sublime trio of white flower absolutes. At its heart is Indian Tuberose, hand-picked in the Tamil Nadu region in India. This floral sensuality is twisted by the earthy vibrations of Vetiver, whose woody essence creates a facetted perfume alternating between rough and smooth notes, fresh and sensual trail.
- The addictive contrast of Tuberose and Vetiver is combined with Orange Blossom and Jasmine, for an unconventional yet distinguished Eau de Parfum.
- Floral Woody
- -Top: India Tuberose Absolute*
-Heart: Egypt Grandiflorum Jasmine Infusion*, India Grandiflorum Morning Jasmine Absolute*, Morocco and Tunisia Orange Blossom Absolute
-Base: Haïti Vetiver Essence*
- This fragrance has been made in France in the Givenchy Ateliers.
- *Raw material from a supply chain supported by Givenchy and/or its partners. These supply chains benefit from programs aiming at maintaining natural raw materials quality with due respect for workers & environment.
MIX & MATCH
- Add Accord Particulier to enhance the woody sensuality of the Vetiver notes of Désinvolte and intensify its mysterious sophistication.