BI-PHASE MAKEUP REMOVER FOR EYES & LIPS
Product Reference # P056252
A bi-phase makeup remover for eyes and lips that cleanses all traces of makeup, even waterproof, in just one efficient but gentle stroke. Optimize your beauty routine with this essential skincare step. Your eye contour is easily and perfectly cleansed of all makeup and impurities, while preserving the skin's hydration without any discomforting or dehydrating sensation.
- Today's urban lifestyle, digital exposure and internal stress factors can have a significant and visible impact on your skin. Under these stressful conditions, the skin's barrier becomes weaker, leading to water loss. Lacking moisture, your skin can feel dry and dehydrated.
- Purify1 your skin while preserving its hydration level with the Givenchy Skin Ressource cleansing ritual. An immersive cleansing routine for all skin types, even the most sensitive. Bi-Phase Makeup Remover Eyes & Lips removes the most resistant and even waterproof makeup, leaving your lips and eyes gently and perfectly cleansed in just one stroke.
- Infused with Givenchy's Beauty Moss Complex, a powerful duo of natural origin ingredients, to care for your skin.
Vegetal Moss Extract from biotechnology
Everlasting Flower Extract - responsibly sourced
USE AND TIPS
- Shake before use.
Using a cotton pad, apply over the eye contour, lashes and lips.
- Complete with Givenchy's Skin Ressource Cleansing Micellar Water or Liquid Cleansing Balm to perfectly cleanse and remove makeup from skin before applying your Skin Ressource skincare routine: lotion, serum and creams
- EXPERT MAKE-UP REMOVAL
After the first use of Skin Ressource Bi-Phase Makeup Remover, women feel that:
- Eyes and lips are perfectly cleansed
-Even waterproof makeup is effortlessly removed
- Eye contour is cleansed of all impurities
- RADIANT NATURAL SKIN
After the first use of Skin Ressource Bi-Phase Makeup Remover, women report that:
- Eye contour feels soft
- Skin appears radiant
- Skin looks fresh, bright, and clear
1. Only for the Liquid Cleansing Balm.
2. Self-assessment by questionnaire, 32 women, after application