Terms and Conditions
LEGAL NOTICE AND GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
This website (https://www.givenchybeauty.com/) is published by LVMH fragrance brands, a French société par actions simplifiée with capital of € 13.662.592, registered on the business registry of Nanterre under n°572 082 253, distributing Parfums Givenchy products and whose head office is located 77 rue Anatole France, 92300 Levallois-Perret. Phone: +33 (0)1 73 02 60 00
The site’s director of publication is Romain Spitzer. The chief editor is Romain Spitzer.
The Site is hosted by the company Demandware, Inc. 5 Wall Street Burlington, MA 01803 USA - Tel: +1 781-425-1400
Access to this site and use of its contents are subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use set out below. Use of this Site constitutes your agreement to be bound by and to act in accordance with the following stipulations:
- This site is the exclusive property of LVMH Fragrance Brands, which alone is authorized to use the intellectual property rights and personality rights related thereto, and in particular the brands, models and copyright, whether they be original or are used with authorization from a third party.
- No part of this site may be downloaded, reproduced, transmitted or republished for any other purpose than personal and private usage for non-commercial reasons.
- LVMH Fragrance Brands makes every effort possible to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the information included on this site, and reserves the right to correct or change the content at any time without prior notice. Accordingly, LVMH Fragrance Brands cannot absolutely guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information provided on this site.
Therefore, LVMH Fragrance Brands shall disclaim all liability:
- any interruption or malfunctioning of the website or any occurrence of bugs;
- for any inaccuracy, imprecision or omission relative to information available on the site;
- for any damage resulting from the intrusion of a third party, leading to a modification to the information available on the site;
- more generally, for any damage, whether direct or indirect, regardless of the causes, origins, nature or consequences, caused by anybody accessing the Site or anybody being unable to access the Site, or by the use of the Site and/or of the credit given to any information that comes from the Site, either directly or indirectly.
The visitor may be asked to provide personal data. Such data are only collected on a voluntary basis. In accordance with the Computer Technology and Civil Liberties Law n° 78-17 of 6th January 1978, each visitor has a right to access the personal data held on him and to have it rectified or deleted, where necessary, by contacting Parfums Givenchy: firstname.lastname@example.org
For information regarding our products, you can contact us:
Parfums Givenchy Service Qualité 7 avenue Montaigne – BP 742 60 007 Beauvais Cedex
Phone: +33 (0)1 47 48 77 80 email@example.com
Third party hyperlinks to the Site may only be created with the prior written consent of LVMH Fragrance Brands, which reserves the right to withdraw said consent at any time. LVMH Fragrance Brands shall in no way be held liable for the contents of sites linked to the Site.
LVMH Fragrance Brands informs visitors to the Site that these terms and conditions may be modified at any time. Any such modifications will be posted on this Site and any visitor who accesses the site after their publication on line shall be deemed to have accepted them.
The site may include links to other websites or other Internet sources. LVMH Fragrance Brands cannot control these sites and external sources. Hence, LVMH Fragrance Brands cannot be held responsible for those sites or external sources, and declines any responsibility for the content, advertising, products, services and any other material available on or branching off those sites and external sources. In addition, LVMH Fragrance Brands cannot be held responsible for any damage or losses, true or alleged, deriving from the use or from having trusted the content, or goods and services available on those sites or external sources.
These terms and conditions are governed by French law. The French courts have the territorial jurisdiction to hear any dispute relative to the use of the Site.
© LVMH FRAGRANCE BRANDS 2018