La Collection Particulière - Eau de Parfum
Palo Santo, Cedar Wood
A bold and racy woody composition.
Try It First Sample.
The full-sized blister pack must remain intact in order to be able to return the product in the event that it does not suit you.
PAIR IT WITH
Product Reference # P031259
La Collection Particulière – crafted from the most precious materials, these fragrances of exception, each with their own powerful temperament express the Maison Givenchy’s unique savoir-faire.
- After an initial blast of freshness, the perfume rapidly unveils its true heart: a modern composition of deep and textured woods. Starting with Palo Santo, whose name means sacred wood in Spanish, the fragrance reveals smoky notes with an enveloping spicy and balmy warmth. This is combined with a refined duo of Cedarwood Essences: an unctuous Virginia Cedarwood and a strong and mysterious Atlas Cedarwood.
- This association of Palo Santo and Cedarwood is enriched by Haitian Vetiver, Indian Sandalwood Essence, and Cardamom, alongside woody floral and powdery notes.
- -Top: Guatemala Cardamom Essence
-Heart: Palo Santo Accord
-Base: USA Virginia and Morocco Atlas Cedar Wood, Haïti* Vetiver CO2 Extract, Iso E Super, Ambrox
- This fragrance has been made in France in the Givenchy Ateliers.
MIX & MATCH
- Layer with Accord Particulier to amplify MMW's woody aromatic signature, for an even more faceted and textured result, tinged with sensual Rose. True sophistication and elegance.
Matthew M. Williams, Creative Director of Givenchy women's and men's collections
inspired an Eau de Parfum that reflects the energy of his creations for the House: audacious and elegant.
Signed with the initials MMW, a name that sounds like a code to those in the know, this bewitching woody fragrance joins La Collection Particulière's olfactory series, lending it an ultra contemporary, chic edge.
*Raw material from a supply chain supported by Givenchy and/or its partners. These supply chains benefit from programs aiming at maintaining natural raw materials quality with due respect for workers & environment.
Our advisors are here to assist you with product and styling advice, and to answer any questions you may have.