LE SOIN NOIR
Le Soin Noir & Blanc Masque
Inspired by the ancestral art of calligraphy, this mask is a prodigious fusion of black and white marbled balms. Applied with a brush, the formula helps relax, energize and maintain skin balance when Le Soin Noir’s complementary algae extracts infuses for global skin revitalization.
Item No. P051871
A masterpiece of skincare formulation. A precious concentrate helping to balance the skin and provide vital force, Le Masque Noir & Blanc Le Soin Noir draws on the quintessence of complementary algae extracts.
- This age-defying feat is applied to the skin with a brush for an enchanting instant of absolute well-being. The formula and Kobido ancient massage technique come together to effectively help relax facial features.
- The skin appears bouncier, visibly less marked by fine lines and fatigue, illuminated with radiance.
- Inspired by the ancestral art of calligraphy, this mask is a prodigious fusion of marbled black and white balms in their inkwell jar, in equivalent proportions.
Sovereign Luminescent Algae Extract Complex helps diminish the visible signs of photoaging and the appearance of shadow while Supreme Alliance of Life Algae Complex helps preserve the essential energy of the skin*.
*In vitro tests on ingredients
- Black algae sap reveals amazing replenishing properties and helps to boost the skin’s balance*.
- Golden sap helps provide incomparable vital resistance and revitalizing properties.
- Vital Marine Water provides the ideal environment for black and golden algae to optimally deploy their properties. Highly concentrated in nutritive manganese and silica.
- Blue micro algae extract revitalizes the skin’s fortifying balance for optimal luminosity*. *In vitro tests
- Liquorice extract diminishes the appearance of imperfections.
Use & tips
Step one: Apply deep tissue massage strokes from the chin to the ears, then from the nose to the cheeks.
Step two: Next, press the hands flat onto the face and use long sweeping movements outwards from the center.
Step three: Finally, relax the features by applying slow, light pressure with the three middle fingers starting from the center of the face and working outwards.
Step four: Apply the mask evenly all over the face using the brush. Leave on for 10 minutes, then remove with a cotton pad moistened with water or Le Soin Noir Lotion Essence.
Massage and skincare act in synergy to optimize results.