LE SOIN NOIR & BLANC
LE SOIN NOIR & BLANC
Precious concentrate of energetic life and radiance. A 2-step beauty with twin bottles of rare day and night oils, helping to replenish the skin’s youth appearance*. *In vitro tests on ingredients.
Item No. P056031
- A masterpiece of skincare formulation. A precious concentrate helping to balance the skin and provide vital force, Le Soin Noir & Blanc Huiles Originelles draw on the quintessence of complementary algae extracts.
Sovereign Luminescent Algae Extract Complex - present in the white day oil – helps diminish the visible signs of photoaging and the appearance of shadow. Supreme Alliance of Life Algae Complex - present in the black night oil – helps preserve the essential vitality of the skin.
- A double concentrate of vital energy. A bright white day oil and a deep black night oil. Replenished with energy, the skin’s beauty looks replenished to its original state-firm, bouncy and illuminated with the radiance of reawakened harmony.
- Delicate, satiny and very fine, the delicate oils improve the skin’s complexion, rosy and translucent, infused with new light, it seems to become more even and regular.
- A beautiful object, the twin bottles sit together in a magnetic embrace.
- Black algae sap reveals amazing replenishing properties and helps to boost the skin’s balance.
- Golden sap helps provide incomparable vital resistance and revitalizing properties.
- Vital Marine Water provides the ideal environment for black and golden algae to optimally deploy their properties. concentrated in nutritive manganese and silica.
- Blue micro algae extract revitalizes the skin’s fortifying balance for optimal luminosity.
- Liquorice extract diminishes the appearance of imperfections.
Use & tips
The ultimate morning and evening ritual. Apply white oil in the morning and black oil in the evening. Use the massage technique described below. One drop of each oil is enough.
Step one: Muscle relaxation. Use tissue massaging strokes, upwards from the chin to the ears, then outwards from the nose to the cheeks.
Step two: Apply pressure to the forehead, then rub lightly.
Step three: Energy stimulation. Apply pressure with the middle finger to the energy points on the cheeks, forehead and chin. (Visual needed to show energy points)
Step four: Use smoothing downward strokes from the top of the face to the chin.