La Collection Particulière – EAU DE PARFUM
Product Reference # P031374
A daring Eau de Parfum subverting the nobility of Sambac Jasmine with the natural beauty of Fig Leaf.
La Collection Particulière—fragrances with character crafted with the greatest distinction.
- "L'Enfant Terrible" de Givenchy. Inspired by Hubert de Givenchy's impertinently intrepid, pioneering spirit. A revolutionary vision crystallised by a debut collection in 1952, The Separates.
- Citrus Musky
- -Top: Fig Leaf Accord
-Heart: India Sambac Jasmine Absolute*, Sesame Accord
-Base: Somalia Incense Essence
- This fragrance has been made in France in the Givenchy Ateliers.
- *Raw material from a supply chain supported by Givenchy and/or its partners. These supply chains benefit from programs aiming at maintaining natural raw materials quality with due respect for workers & environment.
MIX & MATCH
Add Accord Particulier to amplify the woody facets of the fragrance, for an even more intense and intimate feel.
- As an homage to Hubert de Givenchy's Couture Spirit, La Collection Particulière de Givenchy offers a sur-mesure personalisation of your perfume. The top square of each bottle’s cap can be customized. The Givenchy 4G Logo can be replaced by an animal or marble pattern inspired by Couture, or a plate engraved with your initials.
CRAFTING PERSONALITIES SINCE 1952
Hubert de Givenchy was so much more than a designer. He was the master crafter of personalities, unlocking an individual's singular style.
This timeless couture vision has now been captured. La Collection Particulière fashions gender-libre olfactory identities to arouse the very essence of self.
Eight furiously authentic perfume creations. To unleash the unexpected. Flaunt the unconventional.
And one signature scent imbued with Hubert de Givenchy's flair for contrasts. Worn alone or combined with one of our eight olfactory personalities to amplify you.
Givenchy in a bottle.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';