New - Limited Edition
L'INTERDIT ÉDITION MILLÉSIME
EAU DE PARFUM
PAIR IT WITH
Product Reference # P169378
Set your senses alight with L'Interdit Édition Millésime Burning Neroli, the blazing new Eau de Parfum for women from Givenchy L’Interdit. This iconic Eau de Parfum is enhanced by an exceptional Neroli inflamed by the Tunisian sun – especially harvested for Givenchy.
- For this special Édition Millésime, Neroli is brought into the light.
- This captivating Floral Woody fragrance pays tribute to Neroli, the essential oil created from Orange Blossom, one of Givenchy’s signature ingredients. Especially harvested for Givenchy, this Orange Blossom is grown under the fiery sun of Nabeul, in Tunisia, and transformed into Neroli Essential Oil by the pure heat of steam distillation. Obtained with expert craftsmanship, this exclusive process encapsulates the radiance of Neroli, to reveal its most precious facets.
This incandescent floral note is enhanced by smooth Patchouli and Vetiver to create a captivating perfume.
- Experience the thrill of the forbidden with L’Interdit, a fragrance that invites you to defy convention and embrace your singularity.
Floral Woody Orange Blossom
Head notes: Neroli* from Tunisia
Heart notes: Orange Blossom Absolute* from Tunisia
Base notes: Patchouli Essence from Indonesia*, Vetiver Essence from Haiti*
With L'Interdit Édition Millésime Burning Neroli, Givenchy Parfums goes one step further in its responsible sourcing policy with a new social impact program empowering the Orange Blossom pickers.
Launched in 2023, this initiative aims to improve the livelihoods and autonomy of the Orange Blossom pickers in Nabeul, Tunisia. At the start of the project, in Spring 2021, Givenchy Parfums carried out a field evaluation and decided to partner with FACE Tunisie, a Tunisian NGO based in Nabeul. Designed in partnership with LMR, the Grasse-based Orange Blossom producer in Tunisia, the project provides free access to literacy and numeracy training for the pickers who work in some of the farms where the Orange Blossom Flowers used in L’Interdit are harvested. Each participant, selected by FACE Tunisie, will benefit from more than 250 hours of training as part of this annual program.Discover our commitments
* Raw material from a supply chain supported by Givenchy and/or its partners. These supply chains benefit from specific programs designed to ensure the sustainability of natural raw materials and their qualities while respecting people and the environment
Our advisors are here to assist you with product and styling advice, and to answer any questions you may have.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product