LE 9 DE GIVENCHY - HOLIDAY COLLECTION
the couture eye palette with 9 colors
Product Reference # P080358
Givenchy is celebrating the holiday season with a limited edition of its most successful palette, Le 9 de Givenchy, in multiple shades of gold. A harmony composed of 9 eyeshadows with matte, satin and metallic finishes, from intense bronze to sparkling gold shades, for a definitely festive and luminous look.
- Givenchy is celebrating the holiday season with a limited-edition of its must-have eyeshadow palette, le 9. A real essential in this collection, it offers an infinite combination of looks for a tailor-made festive result. For the occasion, these eyeshadows are presented in an elegant black box stamped with a gold 4G logo recalling Holiday sparkles.
- A harmony of 9 eyeshadows with matte, satin and metallic finishes from intense bronze to sparkling gold shades, sign a definitely festive and sparkling look. Worn alone, layered or mixed, they structure the eyes by playing on shadow and light. The color looks gorgeous, the eyelids are enhanced with light.
- Ultra-sensorial and highly pigmented, this new texture guarantees 12 hour* wear for a mistake-proof result all day long.
- *Instrumental test on 20 women.
- The innovative Le 9 de Givenchy formula offers a creamy, buildable texture with a long-lasting adherent coat of color.
Talc-free, it reveals intense color from the first stroke.
Pearly particles of different sizes and varying concentrations create satiny, glittery and metallic finishes.
USE AND TIPS
- The palette offers a tailor-made result for a bold and festive look thanks to its various shades and textures.
- Using a flat eyeshadow brush, start by applying a light shade to the inner corner of the eye. Continue toward the outer corner with the darker shades. Blend and mix the colors together for a tailor-made and homogeneous result.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';