PRISME LIBRE PREP & SET GLOW MIST
Primer and setting spray
COMPLETE YOUR ROUTINE
Product Reference # P090307
A natural and refreshing 4-in-1 mist that preps skin, sets makeup and creates a protective glow with SPF 45 PA++++ protection.
- PREP, PROTECT, SET, REFRESH
Introducing the first mist that does it all: Prisme Libre Prep & Set Glow Mist is Givenchy's first primer and setting spray with SPF45 PA++++ protection. A refreshing 4-in-1 mist to prep and protect skin, set and refresh makeup all day long. This latest addition to the Givenchy Prisme Libre face routine creates a pure healthy glow finish. Housed in a handy on-the-go format for a quick and easy gesture, it is the ideal caring protection to be carried everywhere you go.
- POWERFUL INGREDIENTS, POWERFUL BENEFITS
Formulate with 80% natural origin ingredients in a 100% skincare formula, Prisme Libre Prep & Set Glow Mist's active combination provides fresh, comfortable and radiant skin. SPF 45 PA++++ protects from harmful sunlight. Rambutan extract energizes for healthy skin and maintains moisture for 24-hour hydration. Cherry blossom extract has an antioxidant effect for improved clarity and a 24-hour glow. Plus, it protects skin by increasing its suppleness for improved comfort.
Use & Tips
- TIPS FROM THOM WALKER
- Shake before use and spray 12 inches/30 cm from the face, keeping eyes closed, for even protection and application.
- PRIME: Apply before makeup to prep the skin by adding a veil of protective glow and hydration.
SET: Extend makeup hold by protecting all day long with a pure glow finish.
REFRESH: Touch up makeup throughout the day, transforming dullness into an instant healthy glow.
- There are two glow-filled ways to use your primer and setting spray.
BY DAY: Apply all-over in a square movement to prep, protect, set, and refresh.
BY NIGHT: spray or apply with a brush or a sponge on the cheeks, nose and chin to light up facial highpoints.
- Glow Finish***
95% of women found the product boosts radiance while being transparent
96% of women said the finish was luminous
94% of women reported an increase in their skin's brightness and light
- Makeup Results***
94% of women found that the mist made their foundation more luminous
92% of women felt the texture improved makeup hold
95% of women reported that the mist fixed makeup without freezing the face
- Skincare Benefits***
96% of women noted their skin regained its suppleness and did not feel tight
93% of women felt the product cared for their skin
91% of women said the texture allowed their skin to breathe
SPF 45 – PA++++
80% natural origin ingredients**
100% skincare formula
Water-resistant, waterproof, smudge-proof
Fine & airy-light diffusion
ON-THE-GO COUTURE PACKAGING
In keeping with the Prisme Libre DNA, Prisme Libre Prep & Set Glow Mist comes in a luxurious couture case with a modern esthetic, engraved with the Givenchy logo and a silver hot-stamped 4G monogram. The bottle's pearlescent pink finish echoes the mist's luminous makeup finish.
Designed in a practical, portable round 70ml format, the new primer and setting spray can be carried everywhere you go. This new lifestyle gesture is ideal for on-the-move touch-ups throughout the day. Shake before use and spray 12 inches/30 cm from the face, keeping eyes closed, for even protection and application.
In addition to being beautifully designed, the packaging is also eco-friendly, with a 30% recycled plastic cap and 100% recycled aluminum bottle.
*Hydration, radiance + perfection, wear: instrumental test conducted on 11, 26 et 25 volunteers.
**80% natural origin formula: calculation based on the international ISO standard 16128 Parts 1 and 2. The remaining 20% contribute to optimizing the formula’s integrity over time as well as its sensorial texture.
***Tested on 102 women in China from 20 to 40 years old. Tested at least once a day during 1 week of use.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product