LE SOIN NOIR
Try it first - receive a free sample to try before opening, you can return your unopened product for reimbursement.
PAIR IT WITH
Product Reference # P056222
Endowed with millennial Vital Algae's extraordinary life force, this sumptuous creamy texture immediately melts into the skin to deeply infuse its rejuvenating properties.
Increases skin density by 200%*.
Increases skin brightness by 31%*.
Reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 50%*.
- Day after day, the skin's vital forces and power of revitalisation are strengthened for optimal resistance and correction of the signs of aging. Wrinkles and fine lines fade, while density and firmness are restored. The skin's texture is refined and more even, visibly younger and more beautiful.
- In the darkness billions of years ago, life emerged for the first time as algae. They have survived ever since, showing an incredible force of resistance by thriving in the most hostile conditions. After 25 years of research, off the coast of île Grande, Brittany, Givenchy Laboratories discovered the exceptional power of Vital Algae.
- They have accomplished the prowess of decoding and harnessing its secret of longevity: a unique molecular structure combining 4 micronutrients essential to skin youth. Concentrated into a unequally potent Black Sap™, this precious active transmits to the skin Vital Algae's life force restoring cellular communication for optimal protection and correction against the signs of aging.
- Endowed with this precious extract, Le Soin Noir offers ultimate youth efficiency with the most sensorial ritual, revealing the skin's original light of youth.
USE AND TIPS
- 1. Rub hands together and place them like shells on the ears. Close the eyes, breathe deeply and immerse in the Le Soin Noir marine universe.
- 2. Warm a small amount of the formula with the palms of the hands and inhale the soothing fragrance of Le Soin Noir, inspired by oceans.
- 3. Apply the cream in upwards strokes. With the massage spatula, apply gentle smoothing pressure from the center outwards.
- 4. With the massage spatula, perform a smoothing massage over the entire face.
- 5. Apply gentle pressure with 3 fingertips on meridian points, on the forehead, cheeks, and chin & the chest.
- X2 density*
/2 appearance of wrinkles**
*Self-assessment by scoring 31 subjects - comparison of improvement percentages week 8 vs immediate result.
**Self-assessment by scoring 29 subjects - comparison of improvement percentages week 8 vs immediate result.
***Self-assessment by scoring 31 subjects after 2 months.
100% of women find their complexion more luminous
97% of women find their skin plumper
98% of women find their skin texture is refined
- AFTER 1 MONTH USE**
100% of women find their skin revitalised
95% of women find signs of aging are corrected
98% of women find their skin firmer
*Self-assessment by 61 subjects after first application.
**Self-assessment by 61 subjects after 1 month.
EXCEPTIONAL NATURAL AND SENSORIAL FORMULAS
Composed of 97% of ingredients of natural origin6, the cream's formula offers unmatched sensoriality and ultimate efficiency.
LE SOIN NOIR COMMITMENT
Le Soin Noir product packaging is developed through an eco-design approach, for a sublimated and timeless design limiting its environmental impact. The new Le Soin Noir Cream is refillable and the product designed to favor its recyclability7: an embodiment of this commitment.
-60% environmental impacts9
1-Self-assessment by scoring 31 subjects - comparison of improvement percentages week 8 vs immediate result.
2-Self-assessment by scoring 29 subjects - comparison of improvement percentages week 8 vs immediate result.
3-Self-assessment by scoring 31 subjects after 2 months.
4-Self-assessment by 61 subjects after first application.
5-Self-assessment by 61 subjects after 1 month.
6-In accordance with ISO 16128. Including water. The remaining 3% contributes to the sensory texture of the formula and its integrity.
7-According to local regulations.
8-Compared to previous Le Soin Noir products.
9-By MU Cooperative, eco-design agency. Calculation of environmental impacts as an average on key environmental indicators related to climate change, natural resource use, ecosystems, water and human health.