LE 9 DE GIVENCHY
the couture eye palette with 9 colors
Product Reference # P080933
Le 9 de Givenchy is the new signature eyeshadow palette by Givenchy. A real Couture object, it is designed in five color harmonies, each one including nude as well as bold and intense shades. Every palette offers nine eyeshadows with matte, satin, glitter and metallic finishes for a multitude of looks, from the most natural to the most sophisticated. Ultra-sensorial and highly pigmented, their new texture guarantees 12-hour hold* for an impeccable result all day long. *Instrumental test performed on 20 people
- Nicolas Degennes, the Make-Up and Colour artistic Director, has created Le 9 de Givenchy, a palette of nine Couture eyeshadows available in five unique and complementary harmonies for an infinite choice of bold and graphic looks.
- A symbol of the Maison Givenchy’s duality – somewhere between masterful Couture and eccentric creativity –, these five palettes each feature four finishes, blending neutral tones with sophisticated shades for irresistible and surprising color combinations. All of them offer matte, satin, glitter and metallic finishes centering around one unique shade that signs each harmony with a positively couture allure.
- The innovative Le 9 de Givenchy formula offers a creamy, buildable texture with a long-lasting adherent coat of color.
- Talc-free, it reveals intense color from the first stroke.
- Pearly particles of different sizes and varying concentrations create satiny, glittery and metallic finishes.
Use & Tips
- Use the dual-tip brush to create a variety of makeup looks. Use the flat brush to smooth the powder over the eyelid and blur the color using the blending tip.
- ▪ For a nude look: apply the lightest, most luminous shade to the inner corner of the eye, then a neutral one to the mobile lid. Blend both colors towards the outer corner to open out the eyes.
- ▪ For a sophisticated look: apply the shadow to the center of the mobile lid using the flat side of the brush. Bring definition to the crease of the eye with a matte medium brown shadow, then place a darker shade in the outer corner and blend in.
- ▪ For a couture look: smooth the palette’s couture shade over the entire eyelid up to the eyebrow arch, shading in the edges with a neutral tone. Extend the powder to the outer corner and apply a lighter, glittery color to illuminate the inner corner of the eye. Define the lower and upper lash lines with a dark shade to intensify the look.
Its ultra-sensorial and comfortable-feeling formula provides a flawless makeup result for 12 hours* thanks to homogeneous, ultra-pigmented shades that are easy to apply. Presented in a luxurious black compact stamped with the Maison's signature logo, it includes a clip-on dual-tip brush for a two-in-one couture result.
*Instrumental test performed on 20 people.