TEINT COUTURE EVERWEAR 24H CONCEALER
24H Wear & Radiant Finish
Product Reference # P090531
Formulated to resist your every emotion, 24-hour wear Teint Couture Everwear Concealer hides dark under-eye circles and conceals the signs of fatigue for a bright, revived gaze.
Formulated to resist every emotion, this 24-hour Teint Couture Everwear Concealer is the perfect partner for a flawless complexion. This creamy, densely pigmented formula conceals under-eye circles and imperfections, blurs the eye contour, smoothes fine lines and reveals sparkling eyes.
Ultra-comfortable and reliable in the face of any emotion thanks to its 24-hour wear and waterproof resistance, Teint Couture Everwear Concealer provides an instant anti-fatigue effect and guarantees a luminous, even finish throughout the day.
With its heart-shaped applicator, the formula glides on precisely in a single stroke. It offers a buildable level of coverage and may be layered to reach the desired result. It is available in 12 shades organized into four categories to best suit a wide variety of skin tones.
- Teint Couture Everwear Concealer contains a high concentration of pigments with a setting polymer that ensures the even coverage of the complexion for 24 hours.
- It combines two soft-focus powders to conceal wrinkles and fine lines by smoothing the surface and diffusing light.
- Enriched in glycerin and licorice extract, the formula guarantees moisturized, supple, soothed skin.
Use & tips
Apply the concealer to under-eye bags. Gently dab on imperfections and blemishes. Blend with the fingertip or the applicator brush.
TEINT COUTURE EVERWEAR CONCEALER
Teint Couture Everwear Concealer is the essential partner of Teint Couture Everwear foundation.
This waterproof formula with its ultra-radiant finish instantly smooths out signs of fatigue and fine lines, conceals dark circles and restores radiance to the eye area.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';