Prisme Libre Setting & Finishing Loose Powder
best-selling radiant matte finish loose powder
Product Reference # P090361
The best-selling setting and finishing loose powder from Givenchy, designed to mattify, blur, and illuminate the complexion for a perfected makeup result.
Each shade of Prisme Libre combines four unique colors—two for color correction and two for radiance. They work together upon application to address the needs of your individual skin tone, ranging from Fair to Deep. The result is a more even complexion with a transparent, second-skin finish.
- Prisme Libre locks in makeup with a sheer, matte finish that feels natural and weightless on the skin. The soft, ultra-refined powder instantly blurs imperfections, reducing the appearance of pores and minimizing texture in the complexion.
- Vitamin E in the formula provides antioxidant protection to resist caking or settling into fine lines.
- Clinical Results - In a consumer test on 61 women:
- - 100% found their skin texture looked improved
- - 98% found that the product result looked natural and felt invisible upon application
- - 100% found that the product helped their foundation last longer
- Prisme Libre is Givenchy’s bestselling product worldwide. It is the #1 prestige face/loose powder in Asia.*
- *Based on data reported by Beauté Research SARL in February 2020 through its “Asia 7-Market — Quarterly Retail Sales Report — Q4 2019 in the Department Stores and Boutiques Prestige market. (Copyright © 2020 Beauté Research SARL).
• Polymer complex: absorbs excess sebum and mattify skin.
• Silica spheres and mica: blur imperfections of the skin.
• Light adaptable pigments: provides a luminous complexion during 6 hours and enables makeup to adapt to the light of any environment.
Use & Tips
- Prisme Libre loose powder can be used alone or over foundation.
- The puff provided inside the case is ideal for application that is both even and precise.
- The powder is applied intuitively in three steps: Shake, Stamp, Blend.
- Slip your index and middle fingers under the strap on the puff to hold it over the sieve, shake the case twice, then apply the powder by tapping with the puff.
- The powder can also be applied using the on-the-go Prisme Libre Loose Powder brush for a more lightweight result.