Le Soin Noir
SUMPTUOUS FIRMING CREAM
COMPLETE YOUR ROUTINE
Product Reference # P056222
An intensely moisturizing face cream that works to reduce the visible signs of aging, while restoring the appearance of density and firmness to skin.
The regenerative properties of Vital Algae, the key ingredient in Le Soin Noir skincare, help to nourish the skin while also boosting it’s defenses. With continued use, wrinkles and fine lines are visibly reduced, and the skin’s texture appears more refined & revitalized.
Le Soin Noir Face Cream is formulated with over 97% ingredients of natural origin*. The new packaging is designed to reduce its environmental impact by over 60%**. The moisturizer also comes in a refillable format for sustainable use, and individual refills are available separately.
- Endowed with millennial Vital Algae's extraordinary life force, this sumptuous creamy texture immediately melts into the skin to deeply infuse its rejuvenating properties, leaving an incredible feeling of comfort with a velvety finish. Combined with a cold-effect ceramic spatula, the application associates skincare performance and a moment of well-being.
- Day after day, the skin's vital forces and power of revitalization are strengthened for optimal resistance and correction of the signs of aging. Wrinkles and fine lines fade, while density and firmness are restored. The skin's texture is refined and more even, visibly younger and more beautiful.
- The skin reveals its original light of youth.
- In the darkness billions of years ago, life emerged for the first time as algae. They have survived ever since, showing an incredible force of resistance by thriving in the most hostile conditions. After 25 years of research, off the coast of île Grande, Brittany, Givenchy Laboratories discovered the exceptional power of Vital Algae.
- They have accomplished the prowess of decoding and harnessing its secret of longevity: a unique molecular structure combining 4 micronutrients essential to skin youth. Concentrated into a unequally potent Black Sap™, this precious active transmits to the skin Vital Algae's life force restoring cellular communication for optimal protection and correction against the signs of aging.
- Endowed with this precious extract, Le Soin Noir offers ultimate youth efficiency with the most sensorial ritual, revealing the skin's original light of youth.
USE AND TIPS
- 1. Rub hands together and place them like shells on the ears. Close the eyes, breathe deeply and immerse in the Le Soin Noir marine universe.
- 2. Warm a small amount of the formula with the palms of the hands and inhale the soothing fragrance of Le Soin Noir, inspired by oceans.
- 3. Apply the cream in upwards strokes. With the massage spatula, apply gentle smoothing pressure from the center outwards.
- 4. With the massage spatula, perform a smoothing massage over the entire face.
- 5. Apply gentle pressure with 3 fingertips on meridian points, on the forehead, cheeks, and chin & the chest.
- X2 density1
/2 appearance of wrinkles2
100% of women find their complexion more luminous.
97% of women find their skin plumper.
98% of women find their skin texture is refined.
- AFTER 1 MONTH USE5
100% of women find their skin revitalized.
95% of women find signs of aging are corrected.
98% of women find their skin firmer.
EXCEPTIONAL NATURAL AND SENSORIAL FORMULAS
Composed of 97% of ingredients of natural origin6, the cream's formula offers unmatched sensoriality and ultimate efficiency.
LE SOIN NOIR COMMITMENT
Le Soin Noir product packaging is developed through an eco-design approach, for a sublimated and timeless design limiting its environmental impact. The new Le Soin Noir Cream is refillable and the product designed to favor its recyclability7: an embodiment of this commitment.
-60% environmental impacts9
1-Self-assessment by scoring 31 subjects - comparison of improvement percentages week 8 vs immediate result.
2-Self-assessment by scoring 29 subjects - comparison of improvement percentages week 8 vs immediate result.
3-Self-assessment by scoring 31 subjects after 2 months.
4-Self-assessment by 61 subjects after first application.
5-Self-assessment by 61 subjects after 1 month.
6-In accordance with ISO 16128. Including water. The remaining 3% contributes to the sensory texture of the formula and its integrity.
7-According to local regulations.
8-Compared to previous Le Soin Noir products.
9-By MU Cooperative, eco-design agency. Calculation of environmental impacts as an average on key environmental indicators related to climate change, natural resource use, ecosystems, water and human health.