LE ROSE PERFECTO LIQUID LIP BALM
Product Reference # P083546
The couture lip balm by Givenchy is available in a new skincare-infused tinted liquid formula, to always reveal the natural beauty of your lips. Day after day, it nourishes, repairs, protects and plumps the lips.
- The couture lip balm by Givenchy is available in an even more skincare-infused liquid formula, to always reveal the natural beauty of your lips. Recognized as an essential product in every beauty routine, Le Rose Perfecto Liquid Balm nourishes, smooths and plumps the lips. Day after day, its skincare properties push the limits of couture lip balms, soothing the lips and enveloping them in continuous 8-hour hydration*, repairing damaged lips and preserving their vitality.
- *Instrumental test on 11 volunteers
Enriched with shea butter and pink pepper extract, Le Rose Perfecto Liquid Balm intensely envelops lips with a comfortable care sensation and plumps them instantly.
• Shea butter: soothes* and nourishes the lips
• Cranberry oil: hydrates the lips
• Hyaluronic acid spheres: instantly plumps and smooths the lips, while helping them stay naturally hydrated
• Pink pepper plant oil extract: protects the lips*
*In vitro tests on ingredients
Use & Tips
- Apply in a thick layer to rescue damaged lips or use as a base coat for a gloss.
It flawlessly dresses your lips in a natural color with a healthy glow effect. Its incredibly luminous, melt-away formula fully coats the lips and offers them skincare benefits thanks to shea butter and cranberry oil. Pink pepper extract helps hydrate and strengthen the lips and hyaluronic acid spheres provide instant shape. It's proven: your lips are more beautiful with or without makeup after using Le Rose Perfecto Liquid Balm!
True to the codes of Givenchy, Le Rose Perfecto Liquid Balm is presented in sleek pink-beige leather packaging.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';