EAU DE PARFUM ROUGE
PAIR IT WITH
Product Reference # P069261
A carnal flower inflamed with a spicy red accord.
Givenchy fans the flames of infatuation with the new women's eau de parfum — L'Interdit Eau de Parfum Rouge. Inhibitions burn to reveal sensual obsessions.
- A whisper of carnal excitement is at the heart of the iconic L'Interdit white flower bouquet. Luminous orange blossom and opulent jasmine combine in incandescence. A spicy red accord composed of blood orange, ginger, and pimento leaf is caressed by suave sandalwood, leaving a trail of provocative promise.
Made in France in the historic Givenchy Ateliers, the new L'Interdit Eau de Parfum Rouge embraces traceable natural ingredients crafted with traditional techniques to boldly reveal the Underground Flower.
The smolderingly elegant bottle with an innovative lacquer glows red from within — a debut on the world's perfume stage.
Experience the thrill of the forbidden with L'Interdit, a fragrance that invites you to defy convention and embrace your singularity.
- Floral Spicy Woody
- Base notes: Essence of Patchouli Heart Indonesia, Essence of Sandalwood from New Caledonia.
- Head notes: Essence of Sicilian Blood Orange, Red Spice Accord.
- Heart notes: Orange Blossom Absolute from Tunisia, Sambac Jasmine Absolute from India.
COLOR ME CARNAL
The face of L’Interdit, Rooney Mara, dares to taste an all-consuming Thrill, in a surrender to forbidden infatuations.
A burning red craving to subvert the rules with blistering, heart-stirring elegance.
Unbearably enigmatic beauty invites seduction to overwhelm as the Thrill fans forbidden flames.
L’INTERDIT EAU DE PARFUM ROUGE x LE ROUGE DEEP VELVET
Two must-have beauty legends collide to fan the flames of obsession. The fearlessly pigmented chic and sensorial Le Rouge Deep Velvet whispers thrilling impulses to the incandescent fragrance icon of the Maison.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';