La Collection Particulière - Eau de Parfum
Product Reference # P131046
A majestic and magnetic woody Eau de Parfum, crafted with noble Cedarwood Essence and sacred Palo Santo.
La Collection Particulière—fragrances with character
crafted with the greatest distinction.
- After an initial blast of freshness, the perfume rapidly unveils its true heart: a modern composition of deep and textured woods. Starting with Palo Santo, whose name means sacred wood in Spanish, the fragrance reveals smoky notes with an enveloping spicy and balmy warmth. This is combined with a refined duo of Cedarwood Essences: an unctuous Virginia Cedarwood and a strong and mysterious Atlas Cedarwood.
- This association of Palo Santo and Cedarwood is enriched by Haitian Vetiver, Indian Sandalwood Essence, and Cardamom, alongside woody floral and powdery notes.
- -Top: Guatemala Cardamom Essence
-Heart: Palo Santo Accord
-Base: USA Virginia and Morocco Atlas Cedar Wood, "Haïti*" Vetiver CO2 Extract, Iso E Super, Ambrox
- This fragrance has been made in France in the Givenchy Ateliers.
MIX & MATCH
- Layer with Accord Particulier to amplify MMW's woody aromatic signature, for an even more faceted and textured result, tinged with sensual Rose. True sophistication and elegance.
Matthew M. Williams, Creative Director of Givenchy women's and men's collections
inspired an Eau de Parfum that reflects the energy of his creations for the House: audacious and elegant.
Signed with the initials MMW, a name that sounds like a code to those in the know, this bewitching woody fragrance joins La Collection Particulière's olfactory series, lending it an ultra contemporary, chic edge.
*Raw material from a supply chain supported by Givenchy and/or its partners. These supply chains benefits from programs aiming at maintaining natural raw materials quality with due respect for workers & environment.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';