LE SOIN NOIR
RITUEL DE NETTOYAGE
Product Reference # P051941
- After more than fifteen years of research, Givenchy Laboratories have decoded and bring to light the secret of survival of a millennial alga with prodigious regenerative capacities and have managed to extract a precious concentrate which preserves the mechanisms essential to youth of the skin: the Black Sap of Vital Algae.
- The exquisite black gel formula of Le Rituel de Nettoyage provides a refined cleansing experience combining the revitalizing power of Black Sap of Vital Algae with a duo of natural French clays that purify the skin while respecting its biological balance.
- The application technique takes inspiration from the ancestral Japanese ritual Kobido, turning the daily skin-cleansing step into a delicious experience of well-being.
- The skin is cleared of its impurities, and its texture appears smoother and finer. Radiance and clarity are restored to the complexion.
- For thousands of years, all over the world, algae have shown an exceptional capacity to develop and thrive in the most extreme conditions. The Givenchy laboratories have been exploring this prodigious life force for many years and have succeeded in bringing to light their secrets of resistance, drawing on the original active capacity of the algae.
- By combining them with an ingredient extracted at the precise moment when the algae awaken to life – when their survival strength is at its peak –, the researchers have formulated a complex of exceptional vitality.
- Rich in algae extract with revitalizing properties, Le Soin Noir is able to offer incredible age-defying benefits. Its Black Sap helps boost the skin's balance while its ingredients help revitalize its natural defenses and ensure active preservation*. All the skin's vital forces are preserved.
- *In vitro test
USE AND TIPS
- The preparation: after removing makeup, slightly moisten the face with warm water and spread a generous amount of the product onto the skin.
- The massage: to enjoy a complete moment of wellness, perform the massage inspired by the Japanese Kobido ritual, an age-old revitalizing technique.
- 1. Perform palpate-rolling movements from the chin to the ears, then from the nose to the cheeks.
- 2. Apply pressure to the forehead with open hands.
- 3. Smooth the face in outward strokes, moving from the forehead to beneath the chin.
- The polishing: using the moistened sponge, lather the product using little circular strokes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Rinse the sponge well after use and leave it to air-dry.
- Impurities are removed from the skin.
- The complexion is more luminous.
- The complexion is homogeneous.
- After 1 month of use morning & evening*:
- The skin finds it balance.
- The skin grain is smoothed & refined.
- The skin seems more beautiful & stronger.
- *Self-assessment by 43 Caucasian subjects from 35 to 69 years old.
Our advisors are here to assist you with product and styling advice, and to answer any questions you may have.