Eau de parfum
Product Reference # P031374
"L'Enfant Terrible" de Givenchy. Inspired by Hubert's impertinently intrepid, pioneering spirit. Unlock your insolent effervescence with this spontaneous and feisty composition.
- "L'Enfant Terrible" de Givenchy. Inspired by Hubert de Givenchy's impertinently intrepid, pioneering spirit. A revolutionary vision crystallized by a debut collection in 1952, The Separates.
- The Fig Leaf as the hero, shaken up by toasted notes of Torrified Sesame. An irreverent duo dressed up in the suavest notes of Jasmin Sambac Absolute and Incense Extracts. Unlock your insolent effervescence with this spontaneous and feisty composition.
- Olfactory Contrast: Fig Leaf/Torrified Sesame
- Other facets: Jasmin Sambac Absolute and Incense Extract
Product made in France
MIX & MATCH
Add Accord Particulier for a more woody, intense, intimate feel.
- Invent your own couture design. For a bottle that screams "authentic you".
- As an homage to Hubert de Givenchy's Couture Spirit, La Collection Particulière de Givenchy offers a sur-mesure personalization of your perfume. The top square of each bottle’s cap can be customized. The Givenchy 4G Logo can be replaced by an animal or marble pattern inspired by Couture, or a plate engraved with your initials.
CRAFTING PERSONALITIES SINCE 1952
Hubert de Givenchy was so much more than a designer. He was the master crafter of personalities, unlocking an individual's singular style.
This timeless couture vision has now been captured. La Collection Particulière fashions gender-libre olfactory identities to arouse the very essence of self.
Eight furiously authentic perfume creations. To unleash the unexpected. Flaunt the unconventional.
And one signature scent imbued with Hubert de Givenchy's flair for contrasts. Worn alone or combined with one of our eight olfactory personalities to amplify you.
Givenchy in a bottle.