TEINT COUTURE WHITE
Brightening Compact Foundation SPF20 - PA+++ & Highlighter Ribbon of Light
The ultimate beauty gesture for an ideal Couture complexion, sculpted by light.
Item No. P053321
Ethereal softness, lasting hold, moisturizing comfort, tailor-made coverage… Accompanied by its innovative ribbon of blue light, Givenchy’s signature foundation uses the White Integral Sequencer® (WIS®) brightening technology to correct imperfections and recreate the ideal radiance of a naturally pure, fresh, even and luminous complexion upon application.
Naturally evened out with the lightest touch, and glowing with pure, translucent radiance from morning till evening, the complexion seems free of imperfections and sculpted with light.
- Skin is whiter 100%
- Complexion is more radiant 97%
Day after Day*
- Blemishes in the pigmentation are diminished 92%
- Complexion is more even 95%
- Skin texture is refined 92%
* In-use tests carried out in China on 38 women applying the Brightening Compact Foundation on their faces once a day for 56 consecutive days.
- The power of the WIS® for immaculate brightening correction.
- Enriched with the essence of a unique complex composed of molecules recognized in dermatology for their skin-brightening properties, this Brightening Compact Foundation helps prolong the benefits of Givenchy Doctor White10 skincare products.
- The even-toning powder duo & blue ribbon for intense light correction.
- Based on an exclusive micronization process, the supple and comfortable foundation powder, enriched with a photochromic pigment for an even-toning and smoothing effect, glides over the skin leaving a uniform and lasting halo over the skin that blurs imperfections with a sheer finish. For the final touch, inspired by runway shows, the bluish white highlighter is dabbed on to correct the skin’s yellowish tone, enhance facial features and reshape the contours with light.
Use & Tips
[SEE PICTOGRAMS ATTACHED WITH PACKSHOTS]
Apply after or instead of CC Cream Ideal Skintone Corrector & Creator SPF50-PA+++.
(1) Even out the complexion with the sponge, smoothing from the middle of the face outwards. Next, (2) apply the highlighter in a triangle below the eyes, then on the brow bone, bridge of the nose and Cupid’s bow. The powder is so fine that it can be applied in one or two layers for customized coverage, without a hint of thickness or heaviness.