Prisme Libre Highlighter
The exclusive limited-edition that magnifies complexion
PAIR IT WITH
Product Reference # P080063
- To celebrate the holiday season, Givenchy unveils an exclusive, limited-edition creation inspired by all the glitz of festive parties: PRISME LIBRE SKIN-CARING HIGHLIGHTER. To mark the occasion, Givenchy presents this liquid highlighter in two exclusive shades – ROSE EXTRAVAGANZA & BRONZE EXTRAVAGANZA – for an instantly elegant, shimmering look.
- Delivering 24-hour hydration¹, its ultra-lightweight formula melts on the skin to offer a sensation of freshness upon application. This highlighting fluid naturally catches the light, draping the skin in a veil of iridescent, residue-free radiance.
- The product targets natural light-catching areas for a bright, clear, sculpted and visibly plumped complexion. Infinitely buildable, this highlighter is perfect for creating natural looks from a discreet glow to resolutely sophisticated, bold brilliance, for a radiantly festive allure.
- Enriched with nasturtium extract and vegetable glycerin to offer comfort and hydration, its refreshing formula contains
93% natural-origin ingredients2 and a skincare index of 90%3.
USE & TIPS
- This multi-use PRISME LIBRE SKIN-CARING HIGHLIGHTER can be applied in a number of ways, with varying effects.
- 1. Accentuate your best features by applying it on its own using the pointed or flattened part of the applicator over the light-catching areas of the face.
2. Boost the brightness of your complexion by blending this highlighter with a foundation.
- • 24-hour hydration1
• Formula containing 93% natural ingredients2
• 90% skincare index3
• Buildable, multi-dimensional radiance
• Boosts the skin’s natural light
• Lightweight, refreshing texture that melts on the skin
• Lets the skin breathe
1 Instrumental test carried out on 29 volunteers.
2 Calculated according to Parts 1 and 2 of the ISO 16128 International Standard. The remaining 7% of ingredients help the formula last longer and maintain its sensory appeal over time.
3 Minimum percentage for hydration before the addition of colourings.
Our advisors are here to assist you with product and styling advice, and to answer any questions you may have.