L'INTERDIT ÉDITION MILLÉSIME
EAU DE PARFUM
Product Reference # F10100144
L'Interdit Limited Millésime Edition ... an exquisite interpretation of Forbidden.
The most immaculate of Egyptian Orange Blossoms makes its own special statement, while radiating L'Interdit's iconic and narcotic white Underground Flower.
The produce of a harvest exclusively dedicated to the Maison Givenchy, this Egyptian Orange Blossom comes from an eco-responsible chain.
Every bottle encapsulates no less than the equivalent of one hundred flowers, handpicked with the utmost care in March 2020.
- THE THRILL OF AN EXQUISITE FLOWER. From a harvest exclusively dedicated to the Maison Givenchy, the most flawless of Egyptian Orange Blossoms makes its own special statement, its petals radiating the myriad facets of our iconic and narcotic Underground Flower, L'Interdit.
- Every bottle encapsulates no less than the equivalent of one hundred flowers, handpicked with the utmost care in March 2020. A truly intimate, confidential affair, adhering to strict, ancestral artisan traditions.
- Not far from the ocean, nestled in the delta of the Nile, orange groves thrive. Every year, between March and April, their trees deck themselves in alabaster white, branches blanketed in floral buds. Their fragrance, incandescent…suave, caresses the air with the promise of sunny days.
Sparkling with radiance, Essence of Orange Blossom illuminates the head note, then wraps itself in warm, luscious Bitter Orange and fresh Ginger.
The heart of this fragrance melts to suave with a deep, voluptuous hint of Orange Blossom Absolute associated with the most sensual of all Tuberoses.
There's no turning back, as addictive base notes leave the skin with an enchanting trace of Woody Musk streaked with Almond Milk, both innocent and captivating.
- Head notes: Egyptian Bitter Orange
- Heart notes: Neroli, Egyptian Orange Blossom
- Base notes: Patchouli, Vetiver
DARE TO REINVENT YOURSELF
THE CHAIN: For this limited edition, Givenchy has privileged a supply of orange blossom from a responsible chain. This raw material comes from a supplier recognized in Egypt for its actions in favor of the environment. It supports local producers in the setting up of sustainable agricultural farming, including coherent measures for fertilizing the soil and economical irrigation of the water in the fields. This exclusive chain is regularly visited to ensure respectful working conditions for the women and men who contribute to the cultivating of the raw material.
THE PACKAGING: The box has been designed to limit its impact on the environment. Its dimensions have been reduced to gain 10 % of material and its cardboard comes from responsible sources benefiting from the FSC certificate.