For a moisturized skin
Preserved from stress effects2
Remove Make Up
Skin Ressource Cleansers
Real step 0 of the skincare routine, immerse yourself in the sensory experience of the Givenchy Skin Ressource cleansing ritual.
Purify3 your skin while preserving its hydration level with the Givenchy Skin Ressource cleansing ritual. An immersive cleansing routine for all skin types, even the most sensitive.
Prepare & Soothe
Soothing Moisturizing Lotion
98% of Natural Origin Ingredients4
The first essential step in the Skin Ressource ritual, this lotion leaves the skin soothed and refine its texture, preparing it to receive the following skincare steps.
Balance & Protect
Concentrated Moisturizing Serum
97% of natural origin ingredients7
This concentrate fuses with the skin to intensively replenish it and helps the skin counteract the effects of stress. Visibly fortified and plumped with moisture, the skin looks resplendent once again.
Protective Moisturizing Creams
More than 96% of natural origin Ingredients9
These creams envelop the skin in an intensive and lasting 72-hour1 moisturization. They soothe and nourish even the dry skin for infinite comfort. The skin seems soothed, generously plumped and balanced.
Protective Moisturizing Rich Cream
Protective Moisturizing Velvet Cream
Hydrate – Soothe2
Hydrate your skin with Skin Ressource.
Infused with the Beauty Moss Complex, Skin Ressource moisturizes2 your skin while reinforcing the cutaneous barrier as well as preserving skin from the negative effects of stress2.
Skin is moisturized, soothed and refreshed2.
Boost Healthy Rosy Glow
Counterbalance the effects of an urban lifestyle with Skin Perfecto.
Powered with the unique Vitamin Blend Complex, this is your skin’s daily vitamin shot. Skin’s energy is boosted from within, revealing a vibrant healthy rosy glow.
- 1 Hydration by corneometry on creams, 11 subjects after 72H.
- 2 Except for the cleansers.
- 3 Only for the Liquid Cleansing Balm.
- 4 Based on ISO 16128 norm. Including water. The remaining 2% contributes to the sensorial texture of the formula and its integrity.
- 5 Hydration by corneometry, 11 subjects, after 6 hours.
- 6 Instrumental test, 11 subjects, after 6 hours.
- 7 Based on ISO 16128 norm. Including water. The remaining 3% contributes to the sensorial texture of the formula and its integrity.
- 8 Self-assessment by scoring, 32 women, after application.
- 9 Based on ISO 16128 norm. Including water. The remaining 4% contributes to the sensorial texture of the formula and its integrity.