Lightweight finish foundation
combined with hydrating skincare.
12H GLOW. 12H CORRECTION.
origin ingredients *
90% SKINCARE FORMULA **
with 24-hour hydration.
Formulated with 97% * ingredients of natural origin, Prisme Libre Skin-Caring Glow takes care of your skin day after day and enhances its natural beauty while respecting its balance. The remaining 3% are used to maximize the hold of the foundation and the sensoriality of its texture. Its 89% biodegradable formula: ** limits its impact on the environment.
*Calculation based on the international ISO standard 16128 Parts 1 and 2. The remaining 3% contributes to optimizing the
formula’s integrity over time as well as its sensorial texture
**OECD 301B test on 28 days
IN 30 SHADES
Prisme Libre Skin-Caring Glow is available in a
palette of 30 different shades. 30 shades designed
not just for the tone of the skin, but also for its
warm, cool or neutral undertones.
A perfect fit for each and every complexion.
luminous makeup look?